The Company Act contains all the laws and regulations governing the creation of German corporations.
The first steps in setting up a company in Germany consist of verifying the business’s name with the local chamber of commerce, industry, followed by preparing the company’s conditions of association and opening a Bank account. They deposited the minimum share capital as per the chosen business structure in that account.
Below, we list to start a company formation in Germany:
- Choose a firm type: It can be a limited liability company, a joint-stock company, or a partnership.
- Choose a company name: The name of the new legal entity must be unique and available for registration.
- Execute the deed of formation: they do this in front of the notary in Germany; the founders also prepare the Articles of Association.
- Deposit the share capital: Some business forms need a minimum share capital to be deposited into a bank account.
- Register the business: the formation ends with the registration of the company in the commercial register.
The company’s founders must sign in the application for registration in front of a notary public. Once the company gets registered, the founders’ responsibility becomes effective.
E-mail - Support@ondemandint.com
Call - +31-(0)20-244-1878