Covid-19 Update (30 June 2021). Due to the on-going travel restrictions because of Covid-19, Odint can provide you remote (anywhere from world) Netherlands company incorporation. Additionally, we can facilitate video legalization with the Dutch Notary. This saves you the time and cost of having to legalizing your official documents in your home country.
- One of the Lowest Corporate Tax in EU
- No VAT for Inter-EU trade and transaction.
- Explore various types of legal entity in the Netherlands that suits you the best
- Simple 5 step Netherlands Company Formation Process
- No need of a local director for non-EU citizens for doing business in the Netherlands.
- 93% English-speaking natives
- Netherlands is a gateway to EU trade
Why work with Odint Consulting?
Odint Consulting BV is a pioneer in international market entry. Having setup 500+ companies from 30 countries in the Netherlands from 42 different industry sectors, we fully understand your business needs. Get started in less than 15 days. Choose from your simple and flexible Netherlands incorporation plans and business operations plans.
- Trusted Partners
- Personalized Customer Service
- One stop solution
Memberships and Testimonials
As a high fashion apparel brand, we wanted to expand our presence in the european market. 0DINT has been a great advisor and a true partner in not only establishing a presence in the Netherlands but helping us set up the entire business .First class service… Highly recommended!
Taglit Euro BV
We were losing a lot of input tax credit as a british company invoicing to our clients in India. ODINT established our subsidiary is remotely within 15 days as committed. Over the course of a relationship, ODINT has literally become an extension arm of our local India presence. They handle everything from accounting, bookkeeping, documentation and audit for our local concern in India. Extremely reliable and knowledgeable partner. I would highly endorse ODINT consulting to any foreign company looking to establish and run their operations in India.
UK-based UK-based pharmaceuticals quality assurance service provider
Simple Requirements to open a company in Netherlands
- reserve a company name, which must be unique and must comply with
- the legal requirements imposed by the Commercial Law;
submit the deed of incorporation and the articles of association with the Trade Registrar,
- obtain a registration number with the Commercial Register in the Netherlands,
- register with the tax authorities (the registration must be done for obtaining a tax identification number and a VAT number),
- register with the social security authorities and with the pension fund for employment purposes.
Some of Our Recent Clients
Odint Consulting is a well known brand in the Netherlands and abroad as a trusted incorporating agent in the Netherlands. We are constantly looking for opportunities to share our solutions with foreign entrepreneurs.
Frequently Asked Questions on Incorporating Dutch Company
Yes, it is permissible to open a Dutch company as a non-residents. The Netherlands has very welcoming environment for non-EU nationals.
If you can prepare or legalize your documents within a short time frame, or you can come by to the Netherlands. This should be possible within 1-7 days.
There are many different types of legal entity in the Netherlands. Most international entrepreneurs choose the Dutch BV (Private limited/LLC) company for its simplistic to operate nature.
No, your personal visit is not required. We can handle the entire process remotely/online for you.