Establishing a business in UAE is very easy nowadays. Dubai has end number of opportunities and benefits. It will be a smart decision of yours if you set up your business in Dubai, UAE. Company in Dubai is considered as reputed, regulated, and international trading. It is an efficient way to do your business in Dubai. A company can own authorized benefits from the service provider if it is properly constituted. Various documents need to submit according to the nature and size of the company. It should register under the Act and a certificate of Incorporation has been obtained from the Registrar of Companies. There are different types of companies in Dubai and you can register amongst them according to your nature of the business. It can be legally divided into Mainland, Free zone, and offshore formation. Such as Public Share holding Company (PSC). Its capital is divided into transferable shares of equal value.
The government provides many offers for setting up business in Dubai. Anyone can open a business in Dubai by following certain rules and regulations set by the government. One of the most important steps is to register your business to avail yourself benefits.
Mainland Company registration in UAE-
It is home to many MNC’s, small and large medium companies, retail shops, etc. Here is the list of major company structures in the Mainland of UAE
- Limited Liability Company
- Professional Company
- Branch office
- Free company registration in UAE
- Offshore company registration in UAE
Why you should establish LLC company in Dubai-
- You can easily open a new branch of your business in the mainland if required.
- You can purchase real estate under the company name
- You can participate in tenders and can take government projects.
- You can freely do business in the local UAE and Gulf cooperation council (GCC).
Offshore company formation in Dubai
Setting up a seaward organization in the UAE is an ideal, charge proficient, and intelligent corporate construction for business people who wish to do international business
Why you should establish an offshore company in Dubai-
- Offshore companies are legally exempt from corporate tax
- A Dubai offshore company is let off from all annual accounting and tax responsibility.
- Establishing an offshore company is easy and reasonable to get a corporate bank account in Dubai
- No customs duty
- 100% foreign ownership
If you are still confused with the whole process, ODINT consulting can help you with it. Our International Business Specialist team can guide and advise on company formation in Dubai. By trusting us, we can assure you that we will provide the best solution accordingly. Contact us today, for more clarification.