The Netherlands – A Premier Business Hub
One of the primary reasons behind the popularity of the Netherlands as a global company formation destination is the economic and political stability of the country. The GDP of the Netherlands is among the highest in the European Union (EU). Here are some other factors that make the Netherlands the Land of Opportunities and an ideal destination to expand your business to a new country:
- It has an open economy that largely depends on foreign trade. This has resulted in the Dutch Government offering several tax benefits and allowances to international businesses and welcoming expats with special tax incentives in the Netherlands.
- The country offers a Startup Visa in the Netherlands for promising startups and an Entrepreneurs’ Visa for established entrepreneurs.
- It has a central geographical position and accessibility through excellent infrastructure and logistics services.
- It has excellent broadband connectivity since the Amsterdam Internet Exchange (AMS-IX) is one of the largest internet hubs in Europe.
- The Netherlands is the EU’s most dynamic center of industry and trade.
- Post-Brexit, the Netherlands attracted companies from various sectors like agriculture, medicine, logistics, finance, and distribution sectors looking to secure their operations in Europe.
- Over 93% of the population is proficient in English. Hence, setting up a business and establishing it does not encounter language-related barriers.
- The Netherlands offers a large pool of skilled personnel allowing you to hire local employees with ease.
Types of Companies you can form in the Netherlands
In the Netherlands, you can register a sole proprietorship or partnership, a foundation, or an association with ease. Branch registration in the Netherlands of your company is hassle-free too. Here are the different types of companies you can form in the country.
- Dutch BV
- Dutch NV
- A Foundation or an Association [like an NGO]
- Branch Office
- Sole Trader [like a sole proprietorship]
- Partnership [General or Limited]
Introducing a Dutch BV – A Private Limited Company
A Dutch BV [Besloten Vennootschap] or a Private Limited Company is the most common types of legal entity in the Netherlands used for company formation in Netherlands. A Dutch BV is similar to an LLC in the US or a GmBH in Germany.
To register a Dutch BV, there is no minimum capital requirement. Also, the Dutch Government allows 100% foreign ownership for registering a BV.
All trading activities are permitted via a BV and it acts as the perfect stepping stone for applying for European Residency.
With ODINT, the process of setting up a Dutch BV is simple. All you need to do is contact us and provide all your details. We will ensure that all steps are followed, all boxes ticked, and your BV is registered in no time.
Netherlands Company Formation Process
- Verify the availability of the Company Name and reserve it
- Collect all the required documents for the company registration process
- Draft the Deed of Incorporation of the company
- Register the company with the commercial registry in the Netherlands
- Complete registrations (tax, employers, etc.)
- Acquire the required licenses and permits
- Open a Corporate Bank account
Why ODINT Consulting?
If you want to start a company in Europe and are looking for a partner to help you understand and guide you through the process, then ODINT is the right platform for you. We can help you establish and develop your business in Netherlands and various other countries. Here are some services offered by ODINT to clients who want to start a Dutch business:
- Netherlands Company Incorporation consulting services to help you create a market entry strategy
- Assistance in completing the application formalities including the application forms and collecting the required documents
- Assistance in applying for a VAT number in the Netherlands
- Guiding you through the process of acquiring the required licenses and permits
- Assistance with local regulations
- Tax and legal support
At ODINT, we ensure that the process is made transparent and simple to help you establish an international presence in no time. In Netherlands business opportunities are aplenty making it a good destination to enter the European markets. We strictly adhere to the company formation timeline committed by us during the initial stages and work with you to register the perfect legal entity in the Netherlands. You can get in touch with our experts to know the detailed process and get an estimate about Netherlands Company Formation Cost and Netherlands Company Formation timeline
Top Sectors In The Netherlands
Here are some Dutch market insights. Take a look at the top sectors in the Netherlands.
The Netherlands is the second-largest exporter of agricultural products in the world. It is second to the USA. This has led to huge development in the Agriculture & Commodities sector. ODINT can help you establish and develop a business in this ever-green sector in the Netherlands.